- D The Dragon asked if I was going to give out a BASTOW for week 4. I believe Mr. Miyagi said, "You cannot receive, what you do not earn." Or maybe it was Yoda. Either way, it was someone way more impressive than anyone on Green Bay's special teams last week.
- Ryan Pickett on Justin Harrell: "I don't ever see him. I've seen him, like, once in a blue moon." Same with us, Ryan, same with us.
- This week, Tony "The Incredible Bulk" Mandarich, confessed to be addicted to painkillers and booze during the three years he was a member of the Green Bay Packers. Ummm...Tony, don't you get it? In Green Bay, that's not an excuse for sucking harder than anyone's ever sucked. (See Favre, Brett; addiction)
- Matthew Berry of ESPN actually makes his living "reporting on" and "analyzing" fantasy football. If this is the case, I think I can get a halfway decent job analyzing coin-flipping. I believe Berry hosts a radio show called Captain D-Bag and Why I Never Get Laid.
- Charles Woodson's toe called, and it reminded Ryan Grant, Donald Lee, Donald Driver, Brandon Jackson, and James Jones that it has more TDs than them.
- Mike McCarthy's jowls shake when he is disgusted, they've been registering a 4.2 on the Richter Scale the past two weeks.
- Fear THE RANT!
Friday, October 3, 2008
Views from the Hillside.
Google requires us to state we use third-party advertising, who may use information (not including your name, address, email, or phone) about your visits to provide ads of possible interest. For more information or to opt out, click here.