You might not think that forming a shanty town is an undertaking that requires extensive planning. You would be wrong. Dead wrong....dead wrong like you got trampled by sauerkraut-starved Packer fans, driven mad with Super Bowl excitement. To create a successful shanty town, there needs to be a preparative stage to ensure that all shanty town residents are safe, secure, fed, and properly supplied with ample quantities of beer and jerky.
@Packnic took it upon himself to KNOCK THIS PLANNING STAGE OUT OF THE PARK!
Please see below:
There was some serious thought put into this, as evidenced by the following:
- First Aid adjacent to the Beer Garden
- Ample Brat and Beer booths, all located at strategic points within the Shanty Town
- Cafeteria and BBQ Pit within easy access of the Jerky and Cheese storage
- Space for Packer fans eager to be near the Texan action, but who would prefer to hang out with REAL fans rather than with corporate big shots at the game and at the glitzy parties (BTW-The Shanty Town can do glitzy. Please see: "Champagne Room")
- Extensive restroom facilities
Thank you, @Packnic, for your hard work!